Engineers Republic of India restricted, a Navratna PSU ANd an Engineering practice Company is trying to find dynamic professionals with a passion for excellence and also the drive to partner within the Nation’s Growth story. The Company, over the last fifty years, has dead a number of India’s major comes in refineries, petrochemicals, pipelines, offshore, metallurgy, infrastructure sectors.
The Company has began AN enlargement arrange into sunrise sectors like Nuclear, Solar, Water & Waste Management and is increasing its international presence in over thirteen countries world-wide. EIL is looking for suitably qualified, experienced and motivated individuals in the following basis: –
Place Of Posting:
The place of posting for Piping Stress Engineers shall be at HO, New Delhi and for Planning Engineers shall be at Construction Sites. However, the place of posting can anywhere in India and abroad depending upon the organizational requirement.
Mode Of Selection:
The mode of selection for all the positions will be through Interview, preferably at Delhi.
Steps for Applying:
1: Eligible candidates need to apply through on-line registration system on EIL website. To apply visit the career link in EIL website i.e. http://www.engineersindia.com.
2: Read CAREFULLY all the instructions given on the website.
3: Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
4: The candidate before starting online registration should keep the properly scanned copies (readable form), of the following documents / certificates ready for uploading during registration of application: a) Latest Passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size b) Signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size c) All qualifying degree certificates, all years/ semester marksheets and experience certificates of not more than 900 KB each in .jpg/.jpeg/.pdf format d) Disability certificate (PwD), if applicable, of not more than 500 KB each in .jpg/.jpeg/.pdf format e) Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC- Non Creamy Layer), EWS (Economically weaker section) certificate, if applicable, of not more than 500 KB each in .jpg/.jpeg/.pdf format.
5: Thecandidates are not required to send the print out of the registered application form filled on line. They need to retain a copy of the printout of the application form which will be required at the time of Personal Interview, if short listed for.
6: The cut-off date of post-qualification relevant experience and upper age is 31.08.2019 Note: In case a candidate wishes to apply in more than one area, he should fill separate applications for each post/area. All applications should be complete in all respects, as each will bear separate registration number.
Terms And Conditions:
The appointment shall be purely on fixed term basis initially for aperiod of 6 (six) months for Piping Stress Engineers and 15 (fifteen) months for Planning Engineers, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum period of 3 (Three) years from the initial date of joining. Unless the services are terminated earlier.
The appointment shall stand automatically terminated on the expiry of the aforesaid period.
Candidates shall be required to work anywhere in India and abroad depending on the requirement.
The selected candidates shall be allowed to join only if found medically fit.
No claim for regular appointment in EIL by virtue of having worked on fixed term basis will be entertained.
1. Online submission of application are permissible on the web site
between 0000 hrs on 06/09/2019 till 2359 hrs on 23.09.2019.
2. The e-mail address specified in the application ought to be valid/ useful for a minimum of twenty four months from the date of the submission
of application. Intimation for interview shall be sent by email. Kindly ensure that your email is valid and operational.
3. Any amendment in promotional material (including extension of the last date of on-line submission of application-if any) shall be revealed in EIL¡¦s web site WWW.engineersindia.com only.
4. Candidates area unit aware that it’s obligatory to connect the documents as per list mentioned above along with online application. All positions being publicised area unit subject to specific eligibility criteria such as subjects studied/ degrees/ no. of years of experience in relevant field, hence
properly scanned education (all year marksheets and certificates) and knowledge documents may be connected along side on-line application to avoid rejection of incomplete applications.
5. The prescribed qualification/experience area unit the minimum and mere possession of identical doesn’t entitle a candidate for collaborating within the choice method. EIL may restrict the no. of candidates to be called for interview by raising the percentage of marks obtained in qualifying examinations and/or relevance of experience and/or any other criteria required for the post. Only short-listed candidates are aware for interview through email.
6. Candidates should take print out and retain a replica of on-line application form(s) for future reference.
7. Copy of the online application is not to be sent by post. The print out of application ought to be preserved by candidate & four copies of the appliance is needed to be submitted at the time of interview.
8. Those short listed for interview shall be intimated through e-mail. In the absence of any of the documents mentioned below, the candidate won’t be allowed to look for interview and in this case, no travel expenses shall be reimbursed. They are needed to bring the subsequent original certificates on with documented photocopies as documentary proof at the time of interview:
• Proof older • instructional Qualifications (All year/semester Mark sheets & Certificates)
•Service Certificate of past employment & proof of date of change of integrity & its continuity within the gift Organization (if applicable).
• Last pay Certificate (if applicable)
• Medical Certificate / Persons with incapacity Certificate with photograph issued by the competent authority satisfying the minimum degree of incapacity of four-hundredth in various classes, if applicable.
• Copy of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (OBC) (Non-creamy layer)/Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate (if applicable) from the Competent Authority. OBC certificate produced by
candidates ought to clearly indicate that they are doing not belong to creamy layer.
9. Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria need apply. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified. EIL reserves the right to
reject any application without assigning any reason.
10. The applicant should essentially have proficiency in computer knowledge.
11. Outstation Candidates involved interview for the post of Executive Gr.-I, II & III shall be entitled for to & fro rail fare limited to II AC sleeper rail fare, from the mailing address mentioned in the on-line application form to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules.
Candidates providing address of a rustic aside from Asian nation, in the application kind, will be reimbursed to and fro rail fare, as per entitlement mentioned above, from the port of arrival in Asian nation to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules.
The candidate are needed to fill within the traveling Allowance (TA) kind at the interview Center and submit proof for travel undertaken.
12. In case it’s found at any stage that the candidate is either not meeting the wants as set down within the promotional material or has given half truths while filling up the on-line application form, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and in that case no travelling expenses shall be reimbursed.
13. EIL shall not be chargeable for any loss of email/communication letter sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request during this regard are pleased.
14. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi.
15. EIL reserves the proper to cancel the promotional material and/or the choice method there under without assigning any reason.
16. Provisions of the Persons with Disability Act are being complied with. In case of PwD candidates, persons with 40% or more disability only are eligible to apply.
17. Screening and choice are supported the main points provided within the on-line application kind, hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong/false info are a disqualification and EIL won’t be chargeable for disqualification as a consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false info.